|What we do
|How does River Valley Community Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does River Valley Community Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
- Open an account or Deposit money
- Apply for a loan or Make deposits or withdrawls from your account
- Give us your income information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. [See below for more on your rights under state law.]
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- River Valley Community Bank has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- River Valley Community Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- River Valley Community Bank doesn't jointly market.